Join Our Team!
Grand Challenges is seeking a postdoctoral scholar to support strategically important projects within the UC Davis Institute for Pandemic Intelligence by designing and implementing analytical models in operational and research environments.
We want you to be involved in Grand Challenges!
Creating additional connections is at the heart of our work, and we have opportunities for all disciplines to help advance UC Davis’ positive impact on people around the world.
A few of the ways you can help us build Grand Challenges include:
- Participating in strategic convenings hosted by Grand Challenges
- Volunteering your expertise in one or more focus areas
- Suggesting workshop topics or other ways the UC Davis community can connect
- Providing us with information about opportunities for transdisciplinary research
- Letting us know about potential partnerships with disciplines, departments, schools, colleges, people, or groups
- Telling others that UC Davis is using the power of transdisciplinary research to tackle large-scale problems with the support of Grand Challenges
- Join our team – Grand Challenges is growing, and we will have opportunities available. These opportunities will be posted here.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest on Grand Challenges.
If you have additional ideas about how to help foster transdisciplinary research at UC Davis, please contact us at [email protected] and provide a brief description of your idea. Join us in advancing world-changing research!